CCMnow CHRISTIAN COUNTRY CRUISE 2018 TBA
1. Where is the ship leaving from?
- Galveston, TX
2. What are the ports of call?
- Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico
3. What is included in the price?
- Cruise ticket, All port fees, gov. taxes, $100 on board credit, all food, juice, water coffee, and tea are all included
4. What are extra's I can purchase?
- If you like soda, a "pop card", or all you can drink soda,
can be purchased for a fee.
- There are shops on board where souveneirs, jewelry,
watches, clothing, cologne etc can be purchased
- Some ships have a steakhouse for extra $$$
5. What should I wear?
- The cruise is very casual and warm in the caribbean. (Flip flops, shorts, t-shirts etc.) It tends to be chilly in Galveston on the departure day so a light jacket is encouraged.
- There are 2 nights on the ship during the "captains dinner" that you can dress in formal attire if you choose.
6. Do I need a passport?
- No, a birth certificate can be used. However, a passport is encouraged if you have one.
7. What TO bring and what NOT to bring?
- Extra spending money for ports of call
- Maybe a small fan and extension cord for your cabin
- There is also a laundry facility onboard for a fee
DO NOT BRING:
- Guns or knives.
- A Bad Attitude :-)
PLEASE FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY OUR OFFICE FOR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS